So here’s what you missed last week
- 300 Nigerian doctors left the country in 2016 and more have left the country this year. About 500 doctors sat for qualifying foreign medical exams to move out.
- President Muhammad Buhari has returned to Nigeria after participating at the one planet summit in Paris.
- NCC reports that 10m phone users activate do not disturb mode on their phones.
- Burna Boy was arrested over an alleged robbery at Eko Hotel. Victoria Island.
- The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) says it will introduce sign languages and communication techniques to aid the full participation of People Living with Disabilities (PLWDs) in the 2019 general Elections.
- Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has opened a Chicken Cottage outlet on Saturday in Abuja. He plans to open other outlets across Nigeria to provide employment as well as support local poultry farmers.
- 21 new political parties have been registered by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) bringing the number to 67 in total. They include Peoples’ Trust (PT), Legacy Party of Nigeria (LPN), Modern Democratic Party(MDP) among others.