Adulthood is hard I know.
I wake up every morning wishing there was a functioning adulthood manual, ‘Adult life for dummies’. Well sorry folks there aren’t. But what if there was an easier way to do things just to make adulthood a bit more tolerable.
Now calm down, don’t get over excited, I’m not going to tell you things that will make your boss seem more loving or make your girlfriends nagging mute but these can help you save a lot of energy for such situations.
Here are some daily hacks you can try
- When traveling, tie a colorful piece of cloth or scarf to your luggage. Saves you a lot of time to check if its your bag or not. We don’t want our bags getting switched now do we?
- Take pictures of business cards people hand you, just in case you lose it. Except its not important then you can just throw it in the nearest bin.
- This is for the ladies, when taking a selfie, squint your eyes a little, trust me it’ll make your smile look more genuine.
- Freeze grapes to chill white wine instead of ice it’ll keep it from watering down.
- Are you a heavy sleeper? Put your phone in a cup before going to bed to crank up the volume when your alarm goes off.
- Take pictures of your friends holding items you’ve lent them so they don’t deny it when you ask for your item back. You cant always trust your friends.
- Smelly shoes? Worry no more. Place a few dry tea bags inside each shoe to absorb the smell.
- Are you expecting bae over and you don’t think the toilet bowl is white enough? Pour a can of coca cola into the toilet bowl, let it sit overnight then wash it with soapy water and flush clean.
- If you run out of toothpaste and you cant brush your teeth before leaving the house. Have no fear, eat an apple to help with the bad breath
- Take a sip of water after drinking coffee, soda or any other sugary beverage to keep your teeth white.
- pick up your phone and follow us on social media @weareyounghq for Twitter and Instagram.
I put in 11 because I’m a very nice person.