2017 has been a crazy year guys, but we made it to the end of the year. It’s safe to say that although the year had its ups and downs it was still worth it.
This year a lot of things happened and there was so much to learn from. From making the best out of bad situations to showing up at peoples weddings looking like gold.
I’m just going to list out 10 things we learned at Young in 2017
1. Micheal Dapaah showed us that being a business man entails creativity, hardwork and determination.
2. From BAAD17 we learned that the word ‘small’ is relative and its totally okay to show up at your friends wedding looking like James Bond.
3. The next time a political party brings a manifesto, analyze it before you accept it.
4. Before getting married, make sure you love and trust your spouse. Please make sure you are ready to tolerate whoever you’re with before going into it so we don’t end up having more dead men in 2018.
5. Shoot your shot boys and girls, it never hurts. Worst case scenario, the person curves you. You will not die.
6. INVEST!!! Do not look down on cryptocurrency it may be a big deal in the future.
7. You are definitely Not Too Young To Run.
8. No matter what people say, Nigerian Jollof is still the best thing since sliced bread.
9. All that glitters is not gold. Ponzi schemes are risky and we need to be vigilant.
10. Recession or no recession never give up!